Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ronan!

How can I describe the thrill?! The excitement and anticipation! The contentment just being there and the sense of satisfaction as we left.  I can't explain it, but I'm holding it close.

 Three flights on the way up.  Everyone still enjoys flying, thankfully. Alison (my sister) met us at midnight and took us to my parents.

 The morning after a super long travel day. Something like 18 hours! It's so hard to get out of grandma's guest bed!

We gathered our trailer from my sister's and our camping gear from the storage unit. Then drove down the beautiful west shore of Flathead Lake and out into the foothills of the Mission Mountains. There in a lush green pasture, we set up camp for Ronan Convention.





Convention is such a special place. And it's made even more special, when you share it with family and friends.  So good to spend time with Dana at Ronan.

Words just can't explain the uplifting feeling, the encouragement, the joy of sharing these special days with my family. So many good things were shared in the meetings, so much to take away, so much to be thankful for.

1 comment: