Friday, January 20, 2012

Poof!

...and just like that, my favorite online editing machine is gone.  Yes, Picnic is going away!  Well, not completely; they have moved SOME of their nifty tools over to Google+, but not all.  And it's just different.  Boohoo, guess I'll have to become a better photographer.

On the bright side, my subjects are still here and smiling.  My camera and computer are still working.  So, I think I'll keep posting.

3 comments:

Kirstyn said...

I don't know anything about Picnic, but Google has Picasa, and I really like that program. (Free download.)

Alison said...

all I can say is GROWLLLL! not happy at all!!!! But yes, there is a bright side... the subjects are pretty cute!

Mo said...

I am so sad about this too!!! Just recently someone told me about Picnic and I have had a lot of fun with it -- only to be discontinued so soon!! :(